The worlds best jokes, funny quotes, dirty jokes, 1st class humour !!!
||Meeting rules for managers:
1) Never arrive on time, or you will be stamped a beginner.
2) Don't say anything until the meeting is half over; this stamps you as being wise.
3) Be as vague as possible; this prevents irritating the others.
4) When in doubt, suggest that a subcommittee be appointed.
5) Be the first to move for adjournment; this will make you popular - it's what everyone is waiting for.
Email this joke to a friend
Search in jokes on jesterhat.net
Click here to get random jokes on your Google startpage
Click here to add a joke to your personal homepage
Please make a link to http://www.jesterhat.net from your homepage
Disclaimer & contact